Immersve uses webhooks to push real-time notifications to your app.
Immersve sends events to your webhook endpoint as part of a POST request with a JSON payload. Your webhook must return
200 response. If a
200 response is not received, Immersve will retry sending the notification with exponential
backoff. Immersve has a maximum retry delay of 12 hours.
There are multiple webhooks that Immersve sends to your app:
- Authorization - Sales and Authorization requests
- Transaction - Clearing and Refund requests
- Card Status Change - Card status changes
Steps to receive webhooks
You can start receiving event notifications in your app using the steps in this section:
- Create a webhook endpoint as an HTTP endpoint (URL) on your local server Webhook API Reference.
- Handle requests from Immersve by parsing each event object and returning a
200response status code.
- Deploy your webhook endpoint so it’s a publicly accessible HTTPS URL.
- Contact Immersve to register your publicly accessible HTTPS URL.